|Our guild has an FDP with the following: TEW, FFS, Angellife, & Sangre
Azteca. FDP rules are as follows:
1. A FDP will take precedence over any other pact.
2. Relics may be freely taken from an FDP ally as no damage is done to the player or guild during the
3. Buffs must be given to FDP allies at a reduced rate to what they are sold to the general public.
4. No attacking each other’s guild members, unless asked to complete a bounty on a member. After the
bounty is completed and if requested the player completing the bounty will send back all gold that was
stolen not lost. The bounty prize will be kept by the person completing the bounty.
5. Deleveling Parties: When it is deemed necessary by guild leaders to delevel a player in the game,
information will be shared with the allied guild, and participation is highly encouraged. This will ensure
that maximum damage is done.
6.Each guild Founder or Co-Founder will have the option to join each allied guilds forum for a direct
information exchange. This must be requested from each guild founder.
7. In the unlikely event that any FDP ally needs gold to prevent the destruction of guild structures or the
guild itself, allied guilds will consider a one time grant of emergency aid upon request of the affected
guild. The affected guilds founder or co-founder would need to initiate the request. All proceeds must be
repaid promptly when the guild returns to health. Failure to repay any loan would be grounds for
immediate termination of the FDP. The defaulting guild would then be blacklisted and ALL FDP and NAP
allied guilds would be notified.
8. When any player is kicked for a serious offense, this information will be shared among allied guilds.
9. Each ally will list each other in their guild history upon signing of the FDP. This listing must remain
while the FDP remains in place. This alliance will be denoted as a FDP in each guilds history.
10. Absolutely no recruiting from each other’s guild.
11. Guild Wars and Massive Deleveling: All FDP allies will have an obligation to provide assistance to any
other affected FDP ally should it be requested.- Peaceful resolution of any potential conflicts should
always be pursued prior to initiation of hostilities. Allied guilds must be available to render all diplomatic
assistance they can to hopefully resolve conflicts.- In the event that hostilities occur, allied guilds will go
to defense of the other. However misrepresentation of facts, and/or drawing an ally into a hostile conflict
through deceit will be grounds for immediate termination of the FDP.- Parties may decline entry into a
hostile conflict if it is determined that an ally acted in a covert manner and did not fully inform allied guild
leaders about the events that led to the conflict.- This is a defensive pact and parties are not required to
participate in a war of aggression. The purpose of the pact is to increase the allied guilds security, not to
impose the will of the allies upon others in the game. If one party feels that this war of aggression, is
contrary to the interests of that guild, it may be grounds for termination of the FDP.- Aggression towards
guilds not involved in the conflict will not be tolerated.- In a conflict between an FDP allied guild and an
NAP allied guild, guilds must side with the FDP allied guild, as an FDP has precedence over an NAP.
12. Allied guild founders will communicate (check-in) at least once a month to all allied guild founders to
discuss issues, if any, of mutual interest.
13. Sharing of game information is encouraged among all allied guilds and all guild members are
encouraged to be friendly and respectful to each other. Allied guild members must always identify
themselves as allied guilds when requesting any action from another allied guild.
14. Disputes and Termination of FDP: While all conditions of this alliance remain binding upon each FDP
guild member this FDP may be terminated at any time with due process. The guild wishing to terminate
this FDP must contact the affected guild founder and inform in writing of their intention to terminate the
FDP along with the reason. Once the affected founder receives this notification he/she must
acknowledge receipt only then will the FDP be considered terminated.
15. No new FDPs will be signed without the expressed knowledge and approval of all FDP partners. This
is to eliminate the chance of a rogue and unaligned guild being a FDP ally to someone in our network. All
FDP allies will have similar rights and be aligned similiarly.It is hoped that the administration of this FDP
will further increase all allied guilds security and harbor good will among its members. This FDP may be
amended at any time, but notification and the affected guild would have the option to terminate this FDP
on the spot should the amendments not be beneficial.